Let’s see if your family is eligible for New Mexico WIC services.
Question 2 of 4
Is anyone in your household (select all that apply):
Nursing (breastfeeding) a baby under one year of age?
A person who had a baby or was pregnant in the last six months?
Less than one year old?
Less than five years old?
Check this box if none of the above apply
We’re glad you are interested in the New Mexico WIC program. However, in order to be eligible for New Mexico WIC services, your family must include one or more of these individuals:
- A person who is currently pregnant
- A person who is nursing (breastfeeding) a baby under one year of age
- A person who had a baby or was pregnant in the last six months
- A baby who is less than one year old
- A child who is less than five years old
There is still much more to learn on this site! Feel free to explore!